Notre Dame Club of Denver is an active alumni club serving alumni in the Denver metro area. The club has many events every month, and communicates via multiple communications channels. Joanne served for over 9 years in multiple roles, including website designer, broadcast email admin, communications chair, and database administrator.
Website Design and Maintenance
- Oversaw conversion of site to Alumni Association’s content management system.
- Implemented several new features, including tiered membership registration, online payment for event registration, calendars, message boards and a home page image rotator that features upcoming events and Club news.
- Consulted with the Board of Directors to improve the quality of content. Implement frequent updates to the site.
- Functioned as Communications Team Leader on the Board of Directors.
- Created multiple templates for the new broadcast email system.
- Designed, prepared and sent 2-5 emails per month.
- Oversaw conversion of broadcast email communications from Constant Contact to the Alumni Association’s content management system.
- Assisted social media manager with the Club’s Facebook page.
The site is currently being maintained by someone else. View screen shots of the pages.